Saturday, April 23, 2011

Filler... sigh

Sorry it took me so long to update. I have been busy with school and life. Today has been the best day for watching movies on TV so far. First, when I woke up, Holes was on! This is one of the happiest times of my life, watching that movie. So after Holes went off, The Goonies came on! What luck! It must be my birthday! (:

I don't really know what to talk about, so I am going to post a picture I drew in Biology. So in Biology I get bored so I draw pictures and send them to my roommate. Well Friday I got this text from her:
Can I request a zebra and cow having their afternoon tea, with monocles and top hats?

Now, I am a people pleaser, so I just had to make an attempt at this picture, and I think it turned out swimmingly!



(:

Actual stories coming soon!

MORAL: Don't do anything, just watch movies and doodle through all of your classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment