Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This is what I'm feelin' right now. Thanks, Bruno!

So this past week and a half has been weird for me. I haven't been able to fall asleep, which makes my 'waking hours' weird. All I want to do is lay down and stare at the wall and just not do anything at all!*

Anywho, it is refreshing when you hear a song that embodies what you feel like at that particular moment. It just so happens that Bruno Mars has. (: His song 'Lazy Day' is exactly how I feel. Well, maybe not all that song, because there are some awkward parts... However, the chorus, is what is singing to me!



That is a perfect group of words to describe how I feel right now.


*You may find it funny that I am actually doing a blog while talking about not wanting to do anything... well, there goes my credibility.

MORAL: Don't do anything. Just listen to music and blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sayruh!
    You are precious! I have enjoyed reading all of your post, please keep writing! Glad we got to talk some tonight. Love you!

    -Hannah Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! Hannah Martin. I love you! (:
    And I will always look up to you, and not because you're tall! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you are so sweet Sarah!

    ReplyDelete