Wednesday, March 30, 2011

(: You guys...



This really isn't one of my funny blogs. I just decided to do this one to thank all of y'all for your support already. You just make me so giddy! (: I just want you to know that I love you guys! Y'all are the best.

This is also kind of a filler, because I am not sure what to talk about next. My brain is a fountain of knowledge and stories, all jumping at the chance to pop out into this blog. Sigh, oh well, one day my stories will be told!

But I feel like I should add a little humor to this post, so I am going to look up one of the corniest jokes ever... and I will bless your eyes and mind with!


Why does a seagull fly over the sea?


Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a bagel. Duh. (:

I know that was a corny joke, but it made me smile.

Love you guys!

MORAL: Know a lot of really cool people, and plan things well. And don't fly over a bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment